Information for Builders and Buyers
This page has been designed to provide builders and purchasers with the most up-to-date documents and information relating to buying and building in Trinity. Information is updated regularly, so you can be sure it is current.
Our design guidelines encourage new homeowners to adopt sustainable practices and ensure the whole neighbourhood is not only varied but is also beautiful and suited to the surrounding natural environment. That way, you get to live, work and play in a place that’s the best it can be.
Our guidelines also show how you can save money and the environment by adopting sustainable practices when you build, and when it comes time to set up your new home and garden.
Your local Council
For information on security services, shire rates or council policies please contact the City Of Wanneroo.
Telephone: General enquiries: 9405 5000
After hours: 1300 138 393
Location: City of Wanneroo Civic Centre
23 Dundebar Road, Wanneroo WA 6065
Postal Address: Locked Bag 1 Wanneroo WA 6946
Plans & Information for Buyers
Foreign Investment Review Board
If you are not a resident of Australia and wish to purchase land there are special conditions that apply. Please notify LWP at time of signing if you are not an Australian resident.
For further information, please contact the Foreign Investment Review Board
c/o Department of the Treasury
Langton Crescent, Canberra ACT 2600
Telephone: (02) 6263 3795
Fax: (02) 6263 2940
Once you have decided on your home design, you will need to submit your final plans into LWP for approval. This is to ensure that every home in Trinity is of a standard that contributes to the overall quality of the development. This helps to protect your investment in your home and contributes to positive capital growth for homeowners.
Before you lodge your new home plans with the Shire of Wanneroo, you are required to obtain Design Approval from LWP.
The LWP Design Approval process is as follows:
- Ensure when designing your home you refer to the requirements outlined in the design guidelines, contract of sale, individual lot plan and detailed area plan (DAP) if applicable.
- Upon completion of your design, submit in PDF format to LWP (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- One A3 set of plans including site plan, floor plan/s and elevations including setbacks, levels, key dimensions, roof pitches and materials.
- A completed Scheduled of External Materials (Annexure “C”).
- LWP will issue a design approval where plans appropriately comply or provide comments where a design may not comply (Allow 7-10 working days).
- Upon receipt of an approval from LWP, seek relevant approval from the Shire of Wanneroo.
There is no charge to obtain LWP’s approval.
- Please contact the below contractors 6 weeks prior to having key hand over of your home.
- The contractors will need a emailed version of your site plan, if you do not have a copy available LWP can forward the contractor one on your behalf.
- After you have made contact with the relevant contractors they will liaise with you directly in regards to installation timeframes.
Front Garden Landscaping
Phone: 9443 3737
If you are located on a corner and/or a cottage lot please also make contact with the below contractor.
Ph: 0439 942 646
Surburban Streetscapes will install your brick masonry corner wall.
Ph: 0439 942 646
Surburban Streetscapes will install your brick masonry laneway wall.
Opticomm Optic Fibre Connection
Please contact Opticomm on 1300 137 800 to organise connection from the street to your home. We suggest contacting them at least 2 weeks prior to moving in.
For any general questions or issues, please
contact LWP Head Office on (08) 9297 9900.
Disclaimer; please read
Please always refer to the covenants and design guidelines in the land sales contract as they will take precedence over any other documentation.